Daily Current Affairs
Q.1. In which city of Tamil Nadu has Russia started construction of the fifth nuclear power unit?
Q.2. Who has been appointed as the new President of “Indian Federation of National Association”?
Ans. Shambhu Nath Srivastava
Q.3. Who has started Van Mahotsav 2021 by planting Parijat plant?
Ans. Prakash Javadekar
Q.4. Which city of Pakistan has recorded the highest temperature in the world?
Q.5. Which female swimmer has created history by becoming the first athlete to qualify for the Olympics?
Ans. Mana Patel
Q.6. Which project has been approved by the cabinet to provide optical fiber network facility in the villages of 16 states?
Ans. BharatNet Project
Q.7. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 3rd July?
Ans. International Plastic Bag Free Day
Q.8. Which Oriya poet has been awarded the Kuvempu National Award 2020?
Ans. Dr. Rajendra Kishore Panda
Q.9. How many months imprisonment has been sentenced by the Supreme Court of South Africa to former President Jacob Zuma?
Ans. 15 months
Daily Current Affairs 4 July in English
Daily Current Affairs 4 July For Hindi – www.ResultNow.in
- Current Affairs 5
- Daily Current Affairs 4 July
- Daily Current Affairs 03 July
- 3 July Current Affairs in Hindi जुलाई करेंट अफेयर्स हिंदी में
- ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɴᴅᴜ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ, ssᴄ, ᴜᴘsᴄ, ʀᴀɪʟᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍs.
- 2 July Current Affairs
- 01 July 2021 Current Affairs
- UKSSSC Job | Revenue SI (Patwari & Accountant) Vacancies 2021 | 513 Post Apply Online
- CGPSC Main Exam Announced 2021 | 175 Post
- BECIL Job Skilled/semi Skilled/ Unskilled Contractual Manpower Apply Online 1679 Post
- indian Army NCC Special Entry Sheme 50th Course 55 Vacancy
- CRPF Assistant Commandant Civil/Engineer Vacancy 2021
- Ganpati Ji Aarti
Read Also This
Social tagging: Current Affairs > English GK > GK > July