Daily Current Affairs 03 July
Q.1. The Union Cabinet has approved the Memorandum of Understanding between India and which republic on Renewal of Personnel Administration and Governance Reforms?
Ans. The Gambia
Q.2. How many years old chess player Abhimanyu Mishra has become the youngest Grand Master in the world?
Ans. 12 years
Q.3. Which state government has launched the IT policy for 2021-24?
Ans. Government of Andhra Pradesh
Q.4. The Union Cabinet has approved the MoU between India and which country in the field of health research?
Q.5. Who has approved the merger of Tech Data Corporation with Sinex Corporation?
Ans. Competition Commission of India
Q.6. For how long the tenure of NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant has been extended?
Ans. 1 year
Q.7. Which species of animal has been named after Assistant Sub-Inspector Tukaram Aumble?
Q.8. Which app has been launched by the central government to give information related to farming to the farmers?
Ans. Self-Reliant Agriculture App
Q.9. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 2nd June?
Ans. World UFO Day
Daily Current Affairs 03 July in English Gk
Daily Current Affairs 03 July www.ResultNow.in
- Current Affairs 5
- Daily Current Affairs 4 July
- Daily Current Affairs 03 July
- 3 July Current Affairs in Hindi जुलाई करेंट अफेयर्स हिंदी में
- ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɴᴅᴜ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ, ssᴄ, ᴜᴘsᴄ, ʀᴀɪʟᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍs.
- 2 July Current Affairs
- 01 July 2021 Current Affairs
- UKSSSC Job | Revenue SI (Patwari & Accountant) Vacancies 2021 | 513 Post Apply Online
- CGPSC Main Exam Announced 2021 | 175 Post
- BECIL Job Skilled/semi Skilled/ Unskilled Contractual Manpower Apply Online 1679 Post
- indian Army NCC Special Entry Sheme 50th Course 55 Vacancy
- CRPF Assistant Commandant Civil/Engineer Vacancy 2021
- Ganpati Ji Aarti
Read Also This
Social tagging: 03 July > English GK