ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɴᴅᴜ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ, ssᴄ, ᴜᴘsᴄ, ʀᴀɪʟᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍs.
1. FISHY (ADJECTIVE): (संदेहजनक): dubious
Synonyms: doubtful, suspicious
Antonyms: truthful, aboveboard
I am convinced there is something fishy going on.
2. KNOTTY (ADJECTIVE): (जटिल): troublesome
Synonyms: mystifying, perplexing
Antonyms: easy, facile
It was his knotty idea.
3. KNAVE (NOUN): (दुष्ट): fraud
Synonyms: miscreant, rogue
Antonyms: hero, angel
He is known as a notorious knave of this area.
4. LUDICROUS (ADJECTIVE): (ऊटपटांग): absurd
Synonyms: bizarre, comical
Antonyms: normal, ordinary
It was a ludicrous statement made by her.
5. KUDOS (NOUN): (प्रशंसा): praise
Synonyms: esteem, applause
Antonyms: dishonour, denunciation
When the football team won the state championship, they were given kudos during a celebratory pep rally.
6. JOLT (VERB): (ऐंठना): convulse
Synonyms: disturb, jar
Antonyms: calm, comfort
His statement jolted me in my mind.
7. VERBOSE (ADJECTIVE): (वाचाल): wordy
Synonyms: gabby, circumlocutory
Antonyms: concise, succinct
He is a verbose man.
8. HERETIC (NOUN): (नास्तिक): schismatic
Synonyms: apostate, pagan
Antonyms: believer, follower
As a relapsed heretic, he was left to the secular arm.
9. COVERT (ADJECTIVE): (गुप्त): hidden
Synonyms: undercover, secret
Antonyms: open, known
Behind his soft behaviour, he has some covert intentions.
10. DEFILE (VERB): (अपवित्र करना): corrupt
Synonyms: degrade, desecrate
Antonyms: honour, praise
He tried to defile the system.